PIANORAMA JUNIOR COURSE: 4 TO 6 YEAR OLDS
The Junior Music Course incorporates all fundamentals for practical and musical development for the beginner student. An emphasis on aural training expediates the learning process and the students develop the components of musicianship and technique simultaneously.
In a 45 minute weekly lesson during school terms, the students cover the following:
- Piano training - practical learning, with solo and ensemble experience
- Singing - to develop pitch and aural
- Percussion - to develop rhythmic skills
- Theory/musical games - for confirmation of reading notation and musical elements
- Music Appreciation - understanding of musical structure and creativity.
Each student is provided with a digital keyboard for use in the classroom in an unpressured atmosphere. Our program is effectively structured and is taught by fully qualified music specialists. The classes are divided into age appropriate groups.
COST: $20 per class (45 min)